Vanilla & Berry Chia Pudding
With Go Raw Sprouted Granola & Coconut Crisps
Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds
- 2 cups Vanilla flavored nut milk
- 1/4 cup Go Raw Tangy Lime Coconut Crisps
- 1/4 cup Go Raw Sprouted Raisin Crunch Granola
- Handful of Strawberries (or any kind of berry)
- Handful of Raspberries
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Dried fruits (optional)
- Soak 1/2 cup chia seeds in 2 cups of vanilla flavored nut milk overnight.
- Half will be used for the vanilla portion and the other half for the Berry portion.
- For the Berry part (pink portion), blend half of your overnight pudding with a handful of strawberries and raspberries until smooth. Maple syrup is optional!
- Fill your serving jar with the berry mix and vanilla pudding as inspiration allows (the more layers the more fun!) and top with dried fruit, Go Raw Coconut Crisps and Go Raw Sprouted Granola.