Caramel & Chocolate Apple Nachos
WITH GO RAW MIXED SEEDS
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried coconut
- 1 cup Go Raw Mixed Seeds
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- Make the coconut caramel. Add the sugar and salt to a small saucepan and heat on medium, periodically scraping the sides and bottom with a silicone spatula to prevent the sugar from burning. Cook until the sugar completely melts and starts to turn a golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Once it is a deep caramel color, turn off the heat and vigorously stir in the coconut milk. The mixture will bubble. Set aside to cool. It will thicken as it cools down.
- Put the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Mix using a silicone spatula. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Thinly slice the apples and on a large plate, arrange apple slices on top of one another.
- Drizzle half the caramel and half the white chocolate over the apple slices. Then top with Go Raw Mixed Seeds, chocolate chips, and coconut.
- Drizzle with remaining white chocolate and caramel.
- Serve immediately.