Pumpkin, Spice, & Everything Nice Cream
TOPPED WITH GO RAW SWEET CINNAMON SNACKING SEEDS
Makes 1 quart
- 2 ½ cups coconut cream
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Go Raw Sweet Cinnamon Snacking Seeds (for serving)
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan or other baking dish and freeze for 45 minutes.
- Remove it from the freezer and stir vigorously with a large spoon. Return to the freezer. Continue to do this every 30 minutes for 2 to 3 hours until completely frozen.
- Scoop and serve topped with Go Raw Sweet Cinnamon Snacking Seeds and your favorite toppings.