Stuffed Baked Apples
WITH SWEET CINNAMON SNACKING SEEDS
- 5 apples
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup Go Raw Sweet Cinnamon Snacking Seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Core apples with a paring knife without cutting through the bottom. Make sure to remove all the apple seeds.
- In a medium bowl mix together coconut oil, brown sugar, Snacking Seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Stuff mixture into each apple.
- Place apples in a small baking dish and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes and then remove foil.
- Continue baking for another 30 minutes, until apples are tender.