Superfruit & Mixed Seeds Chocolate Bark
WITH GO RAW SPROUTED MIXED SEEDS
Makes about 1 lb
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Go Raw Sprouted Mixed Seeds
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- Put chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, mix chocolate. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Spread chocolate on parchment paper into a thin layer (about ¼” thick) and sprinkle Go Raw Mixed Seeds and dried fruit over it. Use the palm of your hand to pat down the toppings to ensure they are stuck in the chocolate.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to allow chocolate to harden.
- One completely hardened, use your hands to break into several pieces. Store in an airtight container to maintain freshness.