Swirled Chocolate & Seed Bark
WITH GO RAW SPROUTED PUMPKIN SEEDS
Makes about 1 lb
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- Put semi-sweet chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, mix chocolate. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Put white chocolate in a separate microwave-safe bowl and repeat method used to melt semi-sweet chocolate.
- Spread the semi-sweet chocolate on parchment paper into a thin layer (about ¼” thick). Pour about half the white chocolate on top and use a toothpick or butter knife to swirl with the semi-sweet chocolate.
- Sprinkle the Go Raw Pumpkin Seeds over the swirled chocolate and use the palm of your hand to pat down the seeds. Drizzle the remaining white chocolate over the seed layer.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to allow chocolate to harden.
- One completely hardened, use your hands to break into several pieces. Store in an airtight container to maintain freshness.