Watermelon Chocolate Chip Freezer Bars
With Go Raw Sprouted Watermelon Seeds
- 1 cup Go Raw Sprouted Watermelon Seeds
- 1 cup raw, unsalted Almonds
- 1 cup Watermelon Juice*
- 1 cup Prunes
- 1/4 cup Honey (or alternative)
- 2 cups Oats, divided
- 1/2 cup mini Chocolate Chips (I used a dairy free variety)
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Line an 8x10-inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper or tin foil. Coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor, use the blade to process 1 cup of oats until it turns into a fine powder. Set aside.
- In the food processor, blend prunes, almonds, honey, salt, and 1 cup of watermelon juice until smooth. Pour into a medium bowl.
- Stir oats (whole and powder), sunflower seeds, and chocolate chips into prune-almond mixture.
- Press batter into prepared jellyroll pan, cover with plastic wrap, and place in freezer for about 4 hours.
- *If you don’t have a juicer, make watermelon juice by slicing off the rind, cutting watermelon flesh into large chunks, and processing in a blender until smooth.
- Then set a fine mesh strainer over a bowl and pour though to separate the liquid.