Mushroom Glass Noodles
WITH GO RAW SPROUTED PUMPKIN SEEDS
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 150g dried mung bean noodles
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 16 oz cremini mushrooms, cleaned and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seed butter
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- ¼ tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 green onion onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp, chopped cilantro
- Salt & pepper
- Suggested Garnishes
- Go Raw Sprouted Mixed Seeds
- Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- Go Raw Simply Lime Snacking Seeds
- Squeeze of lime
- Put noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 10 minutes then drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat up vegetable oil. Add onion. Saute until soft and they begin to caramelize. Add mushrooms to skillet and cook until soft and most juices have evaporated.
- In a small bowl, mix together vegetable broth, coconut aminos, pumpkin seed butter, cracked black pepper. Stir mixture into the mushrooms. Turn off the heat once fully incorporated and add the noodles to the pan. Toss to coat.
- Top noodles with green onions and cilantro.
- Serve with additional garnishes of your choice.