Spaghetti Squash with Pumpkin Seed Pesto
WITH GO RAW SPROUTED PUMPKIN SEEDS
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (from about ½ lemon)
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until squash is fork-tender. Remove from the oven.
- Once squash is cool enough to handle, use a fork to scrape the flesh of the squash to make it spaghetti-like. Put the flesh in a large mixing bowl.
- In a food processor, add all pesto ingredients and process until smooth. Pour pesto on top of spaghetti squash and toss to fully combine. Put pesto squash in a serving bowl or serve in squash peel.
- Top with additional seeds, cherry tomatoes, or herbs, if desired.