Spaghetti Squash with Sundried Tomato Pesto
WITH GO RAW SPROUTED PUMPKIN SEEDS
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ⅔ cup sundried tomato pesto
- salt & pepper
- fresh basil
- Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until squash is fork-tender. Remove from the oven.
- Once squash is cool enough to handle, use a fork to scrape the flesh of the squash to make it spaghetti-like. Put the flesh in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix sundried tomato pesto with the spaghetti squash. Top with additional Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds and fresh basil, if desired.