Spicy Tunisian Carrots
WITH GO RAW SPROUTED PUMPKIN SEEDS
- 2 lbs carrots
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, finely minced or grated
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp harissa paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash and peel carrots and dry well.
- Arrange carrots on a baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and turn carrots to make sure they are fully coated. Season with kosher salt.
- Cover with foil and roast for 10 min. Remove the foil cover and roast for another 20-25 minutes.
- Whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, garlic, paprika, harissa, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, sea salt, lemon zest, and lemon juice to make the dressing. Drizzle over roasted carrots. Top with parsley and Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds.