Sundried Tomato Pesto
WITH GO RAW SPROUTED PUMPKIN SEEDS
Makes about 1 ½ cups
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- ¾ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 cloves garlic
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- ¼ tsp cracked black pepper
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp lemon zest
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until all ingredients are finely chopped and the texture resembles a crumbly paste.
Note: Make sure to use dry sun-dried tomatoes and not the ones marinated in oil.