Black Bean & Corn Salad
WITH SPICY FIESTA SNACKING SEEDS
- 1 ⅔ cups of cooked black beans (1 15oz can, drained and rinsed)
- 1 ½ cups of corn kernels (2 ears or 1 15oz can drained and rinsed)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup Spicy Fiesta Snacking Seeds
- Salt & pepper
- Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, ¼ tsp salt in a small bowl.
- Combine black beans, corn, red onion, red bell pepper, avocado, jalapeno, cilantro, and parsley in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the bean and veggie mixture and toss gently to coat. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Top with Spicy Fiesta Snacking Seeds.