WITH SIMPLY LIME SNACKING SEEDS
- 6 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. finely grated peeled ginger
- 1 tsp. light brown sugar
- 1 serrano chile, thinly sliced
- ½ medium honeydew melon
- 3 small Persian cucumbers, sliced about ¼" thick
- 1 avocado, peeled, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ¼ cup Simply Lime Snacking Seeds
- Flaky sea salt
- Whisk vinegar, fish sauce, ginger, and brown sugar in a large bowl to combine. Add chile and set aside.
- Remove seeds and rind from melon and slice into bite-size pieces.
- Add melon, cucumbers, and avocado to the bowl of dressing, and toss gently to coat.
- Top with mint and Snacking Seeds. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.