Pesto Pasta Salad
WITH SEA SALT & CRACKED PEPPER SALAD TOPPERS
- 1 box Banza rotini
- Nut-free basil pesto
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup micro greens
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ⅓ cup Go Raw Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Salad Toppers
- Sea salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and generously season with sea salt. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water until cool.
- Mix pasta and pesto together.
- Add cherry tomatoes, micro greens, and avocado to pesto pasta and lightly toss.