Quinoa Avocado Salad
WITH GO RAW GARLIC THYME SALAD TOPPERS
- 4 cups mixed greens
- ½ cup dry quinoa
- 16 ounces grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ large English cucumber, sliced into half-moons
- 2 medium avocados, pitted and sliced or cubed
- ¼ cup Go Raw Garlic Thyme Salad Toppers
- Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- ½ cup packed cilantro (about ½ a bunch - include stems)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- Combine quinoa and 1 cup of water in a small saucepan and heat on high. Once boiling, reduce to low heat and cover until all the water is absorbed, about 10-12 minutes.
- Let the quinoa cool on a plate in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Once the quinoa is cool, combine all the salad ingredients together in a big bowl and toss with dressing.