Radish & Herb Salad
WITH SEA SALT & CRACKED PEPPER SALAD TOPPERS
- 1 lb of mixed radishes, scrubbed clean and trimmed
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ shallot
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 20 fresh parsley leaves, stems removed
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, roughly torn
- 10 fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- ¼ cup Go Raw Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Salad Toppers
- Thinly slice radishes with a mandoline and place in a bowl. Sprinkle salt over them and gently massage the salt into the radish slices with your hands.
- Thinly slice the shallot with a mandoline and mix in with the radishes.
- Whisk the lemon juice and olive oil to make an emulsion and dress the radishes.
- Toss in herbs with the radishes.
- Add the Go Raw Salad Toppers.
- Salt & pepper to taste or add more Salad Toppers ;)