Rice Noodle Salad
WITH GO RAW SIMPLY LIME SNACKING SEEDS
- 8 oz dry rice vermicelli noodles (medium size)
- 3 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cups green cabbage, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp crispy fried garlic
- 2 tbsp crispy fried shallots
- ¼ cup Simply Lime Snacking Seeds
- Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn off the heat, add the dry noodles and cover. Remove noodles after 5 to 10 minutes and rinse under cold water to stop them from further cooking and getting mushy.
- In a large bowl whisk together the chili sauces, soy sauce, fish sauce, and lime juice.
- Add the cabbage, noodles, and mint to the bowl and toss to coat everything with the sauce.
- Transfer to a platter and top with fried garlic, shallots, and Snacking Seeds. Garnish with additional mint, if desired.