Buckwheat Zaatar Flatbread
WITH GARLIC THYME SALAD TOPPERS
- 2 cups buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup warm water
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup za’tar seasoning blend
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ cup Go Raw Garlic Thyme Salad Toppers
- Mix yeast into warm water until it bubbles. Add olive oil and salt.
- Put flour in large bowl and create a well in the middle. Add water mixture to well and mix until the dough comes together. Knead the dough until it is smooth (for about 5 minutes) and form it into a ball.
- Put dough ball back into bowl and cover the bowl. Set aside for at least 30 minutes (and up to 24 hours) in a draft-free area. The longer you let it sit, the more flavor will develop.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- To make the topping, blend za’atar and olive oil together in a bowl. Add the Go Raw Salad Toppers.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and roll out into disks on a lightly floured surface, about 6 inches in diameter. Put two on a baking sheet.
- Evenly distribute the topping between the 4 flatbread rounds.
- Bake in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes until desired crispiness.