Chocolate Pumpkin Seed Butter Cups
WITH GO RAW SPROUTED PUMPKIN SEEDS
Makes about 30 small cups
- 10 oz semi-sweet chocolate (about 1 ¾ cups of chocolate chips)
- 2 cups Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Special Equipment
- Silicone chocolate cup molds
- Food processor
- Pour half the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, mix chocolate. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Using a small spoon, put a small about of chocolate into each cup. Use the spoon or your fingers to get chocolate up along the sides of the mold. Bang the mold on the counter several times to get the air bubbles out.
- Put the chocolate molds on a baking sheet and place the entire baking sheet in the freezer for 10 minutes (or the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes) until chocolate has hardened.
- Add the Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, coconut oil, and maple syrup to a food processor. Process until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Remove the cups from the freezer and put about half a teaspoon of pumpkin seed butter into each. Use the back of a spoon or your thumb to pat the seed butter down
- Repeat step 1 with the remaining chocolate.
- Pour chocolate into cups, making sure to completely cover the pumpkin seed butter layer. Bang the mold on the counter several times to get the air bubbles out.
- Return to freezer for 10 more minutes or until chocolate has completely hardened.
- Pop chocolate cups out of the silicone molds.